SPARKLING WHITE BATHROOM, MONTCLAIR, NJ
Renovate a small, dated, mid-century bathroom while keeping the footprint of the existing bath.
Deliver a completely transformed bathroom for a teenaged girl by streamlining the bathing area, adding plenty of storage, and harnessing the natural light.
- Selected white fixtures with chrome faucets and accessories and a Carrera tile mosaic floor to unify the mirrored cabinetry and the plain white subway tile walls.
- Finished the tub/shower alcove with a glass partition atop a half wall to allow light to into the bathing area.
- Added two areas for storage by installing a drawer front vanity and coordinating linen cabinet.
- Painted the walls in soft violet and the trim in white to match the cabinetry.
- Dressed the window with a white textured privacy shade with a patterned cornice to repeat colors in the room.
ASID NJ Design Excellence Award Winner